AYURVEDIC HEALTH TIPS
When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use & when diet is correct, medicine is not required.
- Taking heavy meals in short duration without earlier meals properly digested, produces Ama (toxins).
- Combination of fruit salad, milk and banana should be avoided.
- One should not take fish along with milk because this combination is Abhishyandhi (great obstructers for channels) it vitiates blood.
- Using yoghurt milk, fish with milk, honey with ghee (clarified butter) is some Viruddha ahara (incompetent food), if taken together, they produce a lot of toxins in our body.
- Taking fish and cheese preparations along with alcohol, is a deadly combination and can easily lead to skin diseases, because fish with milk products like cheese are contradicted.
- Drinking cold water after taking hot tea/ coffee is bad.
- Consuming curd at night is not advised.