Every other person today is either near-sighted, far-sighted or has astigmatism. We are a race growing increasingly dependent on eye crutches. Glasses, contact lenses and LASIK surgeries have infiltrated almost every household. Our bodies are gradually losing their inborn visual capacities to the onslaught of “digital modernization.
Inefficient vision may cause an individual to slow down, be less accurate, experience excessive fatigue, or make errors. Vision therapy @ Sanda Retreats is a sequence of activities individually prescribed and monitored by the consultant to develop efficient visual skills and processing. It is prescribed after a comprehensive eye examination has been performed and has indicated that vision therapy is an appropriate treatment option.
Who Should Retreat ?
- Those with Near-sightedness,
Far-sightedness and Astigmatism (Refractive errors)
- Anyone experiencing eyestrain resulting
- Problems such as eye teaming
- Computer vision syndrome
- Accommodative disorders
- Those with trouble reading fine print, especially after 40 (Presbyopia)
- Anyone spending long hours working on screens or doing fine work
How You Benefit?
- Enhanced vision, decreasing and often eliminating the need for eye crutches
- Better visual habits
- Relief from eye fatigue
- Improved accommodative capacity and wider peripheral vision
- General reduction in headache symptoms and better reading capacity
- Improvement in tasks requiring hand-eye co-ordination such as sports
- Helps to develop normal co-ordination, teaming and focussing
- Reduction of squint, lazy eye
- Relieves stress related visual problems