THERAPEUTIC PRANAYAMA SESSION
Ever stopped to focus on your breath? Most of us are shallow breathers and because it is an involuntary process, we just let it be. But the very act of breathing keeps us alive, so it’s got to be important right?
What if you spent just 15 minutes of your day focusing on your breath Pranayama which simply means controlling your vital energy; it is believed to work wonders on your health. It’s not a lot to ask, is it? Learn, practice and discover yogic breathing techniques for your individual health complaints and see your health transform.
- Assessment of health issues
- Pranayama Techniques for Individual Problems
- Breathing Techniques
- Action plan and Closing of session
Who is it for?
- Anyone suffering from High Blood Pressure
- Chronic stress & anxiety
- Suffers hormone imbalances
- Has frequent headaches
- Suffers from frequent respiratory allergies
- Has chronic fatigue, tiredness, poor memory
How you benefit:
- Improves oxygen intake & absorption – feel renewed
- Better lung capacity
- Detoxifies the respiratory system
- Relieves stress & improves concentration
- Reduces Blood pressure
- Balances hormones & energy flow