[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row layout=”boxed”][vc_column width=”2/3″ el_class=”site-content-page-inner”][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
Special Offer – 25% Off Now
Book Before 20th February 2020 and Stay Between 1st March 2020 To 31st May 2020
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][pure_heading title=”AYURVEDA INDIAN DETOX RETREAT, GOA INDIA” title_size=”fz-60″ title_font=”p-font”][vc_column_text]Ayurveda believes that health & wellness depends on a delicate balance between the mind, body & spirit.
Our Ayurveda retreat is primarily based on Ayurvedic principles with a blend of elements from yoga, modern nutrition, spa treatments and meditation sessions for a complete rejuvenating experience.
Ayurveda – the science of life, is an all-encompassing holistic science. In Ayurveda it is believed that everything in the universe is connected creating is a strong relation between the natural elements and the human body. Good health is achieved when your mind, body and spirit are in harmony and balance with the universe. As a preventive science Ayurveda believes that by incorporating lifestyle practices like massage therapies, meditation, yoga, good diet, use of herbal remedies; we can achieve optimal health and wellness.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][pure_heading title=”Ayurvedic Consultation” title_size=”fz-60″ title_font=”p-font”][vc_column_text]Our in-house Ayurvedic doctor will give you an in depth understanding about your individual body type according to Ayurveda Principles. Along with knowing your pre-dominant or inherent dosha (body type), the imbalanced dosha will also be discussed and its effects pertaining to your health and body will be explained.
Ayurveda is widely known to be beneficial in treating and managing conditions of the skin and hair, IBS and other digestive complaints, cholesterol and blood pressure abnormalities, hormonal imbalance, arthritis and joint problems, insomnia.
Following the consultation the doctor may recommend elements tailored to your needs, like medications, massages and other Ayurvedic therapies during and or post-retreat.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][pure_heading title=”Ayurvedic Massages & Treatments” title_size=”fz-60″ title_font=”p-font”][vc_column_text]Our Ayurvedic massages and treatments are done with warm medicated or special oils with therapeutic benefits. These massages are believed to increase circulation, strengthen and stimulate the lymphatic system, to relieve stress and release tension. The oils used are not only nourishing and detoxifying but also have pain relieving and anti-bacterial properties.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][pure_heading title=”Find Relief With Ayurveda Retreat Programme” title_size=”fz-60″ title_font=”p-font”][vc_column_text]We offer specially designed Ayurvedic massage for Weight Loss, Cellulite reduction, Muscle and Joint Strengthening, Pain Relief, Stress Relief, Skin and Hair Care treatments that can be incorporated into your retreat plan.
Also available are pampering facials, body wraps & scrubs that we recommend you do towards the end of your stay.
Our doctors are at hand should you like to discuss and plan your massages alternately you can choose your daily 50 minute and 30 minute treatment from our carefully designed spa treatment menu.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][pure_heading title=”Ayurvedic Enema/ Basti” title_size=”fz-60″ title_font=”p-font”][vc_column_text]On the Ayurveda retreat you will receive a daily enema which will include medicated oil or herbal decoctions. In Ayurveda an enema is given in order to clean or heal the lower body as it clears out the toxins accumulated which are present in the colon, urinary tract or reproductive tract.
The enema helps to balance the chakras and energy levels by removing unwanted materials from the cells improving metabolism at the cellular level.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][pure_heading title=”Other Highlights” title_size=”fz-60″ title_font=”p-font”][vc_column_text]
Yoga Meditation and Pranayama
Practice yoga twice daily and learn tools to help you restore balance in the body and mind. Yoga with the sounds of the waves in the background makes it a really special and amazing experience.
Personalized Diet Consultation
We provide you a dosha food chart according to your imbalance and discuss ideas and suggestions for incorporation into your meal plan at home.
The Beach House Goa is situated on the silent sands of Sernabatim beach in South Goa. The fresh air from the sea is beautifully refreshing to the body and mind. Away from the hustle and bustle, the peaceful environment takes your retreat vacation experience to a new level. The personalized attention will make you feel special and pampered.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
|Duration||Single Per Person (GBP)||Double Per Person (GBP)|
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_toggle title=”What’s Included in Our Program” style=”rounded_outline” color=”sky” open=”true” el_id=”1476098732128-ce49ab18-a83d”]
The Ayurveda Indian Detox Package is inclusive of:
- All Inclusive Luxury Accommodation.
- Daily Educational Talks, Presentations, Workshops and Informal Group Sessions.
- Daily Yoga and Relaxation Sessions.
- Daily pranayam sessions.
- Daily Guided Meditation Sessions or Workshop.
- Daily Holistic Indian Treatments.
- Daily nasal purification therapies.
- Daily Schedule of Natural and Ayurvedic Products, Supplements and Super foods.
- Daily herbal tea according to your body constitution.
- Personalised Daily Nutritionally Balanced Vegetarian Meal Plan according to your body type.
- One Daily Sessions of ayurvedic basti.
- Diet and nutrition planning workshop.
- Daily herbal shots of digestive, mind boosting, relaxing drinks.
At the start of the Retreat we will run a series of assessments which will include:
- Personal and Medical Assessment Ayurvedic Doctor’s Consultation and Assessment
- pH Balance Analysis.
- Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass).
- Vital Body Measurements Assessment.
- Vital Signs Assessment and Medical Check-up (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate).
- Personalised Diet Plan prescribed according to your Ayurvedic Constitution.
Signature 360 Screening Progress Monitoring Includes Assessments of:
- Personal and Medical Assessment.
- Doctors Consultation and Assessment.
- 3 Chakras (Physical, Physiological and Psychological) Assessment.
- Pulse diagnosis.
- NLP or hypnotherapy sessions.
- Ayurvedic diet consultation.
Signature Progress Monitoring – Before & After Assessments of:
- PH Balance.
- Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass).
- Biological Age Assessment.
- Total Body Measurements.
- Vital Signs Assessment – Medical Check-up (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate).
PLUS 12 weeks of regular telephone follow-ups and personal progress monitoring after the retreat.
- Airport Pick-Up and Delivery. (charges are applicable)
- Welcome drink.
- Welcome meal (breakfast/lunch or dinner depending on arrival time).
- Packed snack for departure journey.
- Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness.
- Sanda Retreats Ayurvedic Indian Detox Retreat Workbook.
- Personalised Retreat Diary.
- Complimentary nasya kit (nasal purification therapy kit).
- Ayurvedic herbal body wash powder.
- Ayurvedic toothpowder for healthy gums.
- Anjana kit.
- Expert Support and Counselling as and when required.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Who should Retreat” style=”rounded_outline” color=”sky” el_id=”1476099218764-604567de-3046″]
- Is experiencing specific health issues.
- Wishes to break from unhealthy eating habits.
- Wants to get a better understanding about “self”.
- Feels the need to take a break from Everyday Life.
- Has a belief in ayurveda and yoga.
- Feels stressed or overworked.
- Is affected by city living (high stress, long working hours, pollution, late nights).
- Experiences emotional turmoil (irritability, anger, frustration, depression, and sadness).
- Is seeking inner peace and happiness.
Ayurvedic Indian Detox can also be taken by anyone who is suffering from:
- IBS and any Digestive Problems.
- Weight Gain.
- Skin Problems such as Acne, Psoriasis and Eczema.
- Lifestyle (Alcohol, Toxic Exposure, Unhealthy Eating , High Stress).
- Pre Menstrual Tension and Mood Swings.
- Headaches or Migraines.
- Stiff, Aching Joints and Muscle Pains.
- Susceptibility to Cold, Flu or Any Infections.
- Respiratory Difficulties.
- Addictions (Cigarettes, Alcohol, Gambling etc).
- Allergies or Intolerances.
- Low Energy and Fatigue.
- Depression and Anxiety.
- Restlessness and Irritability.
- Poor Quality Sleep and Insomnia.
- Poor Concentration or Lapse in Memory.
- Coated Tongue, Bad Breath or Body Odour.
- Gastric Disturbance including Bloating, Indigestion, Heartburn, Acidity.
- Hair & Nail Loss.
- Feelings of Despair or Lack of Purpose.
- Loss or Bereavement.
- Fears and Phobias.
- Personal Relationship Problems.
- Emotional Issues.
- Just Need to Simply Take a Break.
You cannot do an Ayurvedic Indian detox Retreat if you are Pregnant or if you have Type 1 Diabetes. Exception is for people who are suffering from type 1 diabetes only when they bring consent letter from their doctor. Also anyone with chronic or heavily medicated conditions may be asked to supply a doctor’s letter verifying that they are fit to come on a retreat.
People who are severely suffering from mental illness like schizophrenia and chronic depression are also not advised to do an Ayurvedic Indian detox.
All retreat guests consent to treatment involving the application of all integrated therapies, assessments, consultations and treatments included on the retreat of their own free will and without any coercion or undue influence.
All integrated therapies for any disease or chronic condition do not guarantee a cure or remission from any illness. Your Doctor and any specialist consultants will remain responsible for your general medical care throughout the period of application of the integrated therapies. The Sanda Wellness Team and its entire professional staff will act in an advisory capacity only.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How you Benefit” style=”rounded_outline” color=”sky” el_id=”1476099323320-620fe539-65ab”]
Benefits You Can Expect From Our Retreat:
- A feeling of revitalization and complete rejuvenation.
- A complete detox of body and mind.
- Increased energy, vitality and stamina.
- Increased immunity and resistance to infections and illness.
- Increased metabolism and metabolic balancing for weight control.
- Weight Loss, Fat Loss and Inch Loss.
- Improved digestive functions such as absorption and elimination.
- Reduction in fluid retention.
- Reduced joint aches and pains and increased mobility.
- Reduced symptoms of chronic toxicity.
- Improved sleep patterns and feeling rested and refreshed.
- A greater sense of peace and inner calm.
- Heightened mental clarity, focus, concentration and memory.
- Stability of moods and emotional balance.
- Increased Motivation and Enthusiasm.
- Clearer Brighter Skin and Eyes.
- Improved Condition of Hair and Nails.
- Increased Self Awareness.
- Increased knowledge of personal health and wellness.
- Increased knowledge of optimum nutrition and food choices according to your personality type.
- Better understanding about your personality from ayurvedic point of view.
- Feeling happier, healthier and lighter (physically and mentally).